Symptoms Blue Waffle Disease Odd Symptoms: Blue Knuckles And Joints, Random Fainting, And VERY Irregular Periods. Any Ideas?

Odd symptoms: blue knuckles and joints, random fainting, and VERY irregular periods. any ideas? - symptoms blue waffle disease

Ok so ive been passed out by chance by 6 Class in the 10th now. This does not happen often, every 6 to 8 months. If it happens, I think my head is vibrating super fast, the other accounts I've heard is different. And) very recently (like last month, fingers and hands were blue stain or clear gloss. It goes a little wash. I also have my period for a year and a half, but only 3 or perhaps 4 times viewed. every six months ish. and if it does, it's really hard for 2 weeks. I am a vegetarian, but I have a lot of protein. My teacher suggested I deciency iron. any suggestion to that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment