Polyp In Your Cervix Ladies That Had Hysterectomies Please Share...?

Ladies that had hysterectomies please share...? - polyp in your cervix

Ladies, I had problems with fibroids and polyps. I was in British Columbia, but not always effective. The doctor suggested that the next best thing would help me a hysterectomy. I'm not 31 years old and are planning more children, etc., then I agree. I'm more nervous about the effect after sexual intercourse, etc. and my doctor will do vaginally at the neck of the uterus. I still have my ovaries. I am very nervous and I ask many questions, but lived like everyone who is using the same procedure that you recommend? TY for your time. In the long run also helped me feel better?

2 comments:

saved_by... said...

I have the same last year. I was very anemic by fibroids. It was also very anxious and had many questions. I was afraid the same thing. I told them it was the best thing I could do. I would do anything in an instant. Sex is actually better. And no time worth its weight in gold. I recommend it to anyone who is pregnant with problems and not every time.
I feel 100 times better now that my anemia is almost gone.
The only thing very adament about my doctor that my ovaries were left. I did not face immediate menopause at the age of 40 years.

ArthurRW said...

My wife had a laparoscopic hysterectomy two years ago for fibroids and menstrual disorders. He went home the same day after surgery. Who was in the 50 principles. He still has her ovaries, and no time to enjoy sex as much as before, even if it's a little drier than before, but this is nothing but a little lubrication do not care.

Post a Comment