Does Nutro Sell At Walmart Is IAMS A Good Dog Food For Shedding Dogs?

Is IAMS a good dog food for shedding dogs? - does nutro sell at walmart

I Do not feed my dogs were large adults NutroMax almost a year, but since the beginning of this food, shed like crazy. I talk, walk my dog there because her hair in the wind. Prefers to help the relationship, but I have accounts that sometimes read is useless.

I bought a bag of IAMS large breed (it is) a bright green bag, and seems to like it. Frankly, he bought because I could not save that Nutro sold before closing. What is the best food to reduce shedding? I know all dogs shed, but it's crazy ... Thank you!

1 comments:

foreigno... said...

Unfortunately, all dogs react the same, nothing to eat. (Nutro included). I fed my dogs Iams years (one is 13) and the fur grows. It is silky, thick and firm. There must be a minimum of brushes, and never had an upset stomach from food.

Post a Comment